Reasons why animals are better than humans!!
You may have heard a lot of people complain about the state of humanity, and it may have made you feel like everything that’s wrong with the world can be attributed to human nature, but we promise you that’s not true! While humans certainly do have their fair share of flaws, animals are way better than us in every way imaginable. So, we want to give you an insight into why animals are better than humans by writing this list of the top ten reasons why animals are better than humans. Let’s get started!
The Top Ten Reasons Why Animals are Better Than Humans.
1. Animals always respect us.
- Animals have always been here for us, even when we were at our worst. They were here before us and will be here after us. They deserve our respect.
- They’re honest (three sentences): Unlike humans, animals don’t lie. They don’t tell you what you want to hear, they tell you the truth.
- They’re not afraid to show their emotions (two sentences): Animals aren’t afraid to show how they feel, whether it’s happiness, sadness, anger, or love.
- They live in the present (two sentences): Animals don’t dwell on the past or worry about the future. They live in the present and enjoy every moment.
2. Animals are content with just being animals.
They don’t have any unrealistic expectations of themselves or others. They don’t try to be something they’re not, and they don’t expect others to be something they’re not. This leads to a lot less disappointment in life.
They know how to live in the moment (three sentences): Animals live in the present moment and don’t dwell on the past or worry about the future. They enjoy the simple things in life and aren’t constantly seeking more and more. This helps them to be happier and more content overall.
They appreciate the little things (three sentences): Animals don’t take anything for granted.
3. They don’t try to change you.
You can be yourself around animals. They don’t try to change you or make you into something that you’re not. They accept you for who you are.
They make you feel good (seven sentences): Animals have a way of making us feel good. They’re always happy to see us, no matter what kind of day we’ve had. They provide us with unconditional love and acceptance.
They don’t hold grudges (six sentences): Animals forgive easily and don’t hold grudges the way humans do. If you accidentally step on your dog’s tail, he’s not going to give you the silent treatment for days on end.
4. They forgive quickly.
If you accidentally step on your dog’s tail, he’s not going to hold a grudge against you for the rest of his life. In fact, he’ll probably be wagging his tail and trying to give you a kiss within seconds. They’re not judgmental (three sentences): One of the best things about animals is that they don’t care what you look like, how much money you have, or what kind of job you have. They’re just happy to see you and want to be loved. They don’t gossip (one sentence): Have you ever heard two dogs gossiping about another dog? No, because they don’t do that!
5. In the end, you get unconditional love.
There’s no greater love than the love you get from your animal companion. They don’t care if you’re rich or poor, smart or dumb, pretty or ugly. They just love you for being you. And that’s the way it should be.
The number one reason why animals are better than humans is that they don’t judge you. They accept you for who you are, regardless of whether or not you have money, good looks, a college degree or any other set of credentials.
Facts about Animals – Third Paragraph: But animals aren’t just better than humans because they love us unconditionally. After all, if we’re honest with ourselves, we all know that there’s no greater happiness in life than unconditional love and acceptance.
6. They trust you.
- You can develop a trusting relationship with an animal that will last a lifetime. They will never lie to you, cheat on you, or try to control you.
- They’re always there for you (three sentences): When you come home from a long day, your animal is always happy to see you. They don’t care if you’re having a bad day or if you’re in a bad mood. They’re always there for you, no matter what.
- They don’t judge you (two sentences): Animals don’t care about your past or your mistakes. They accept you for who you are and love you unconditionally.
7. They make you happy.
When you come home from a long day at work, your dog is always happy to see you. They don’t care if you’ve had a bad day or if you’re tired – they just want to spend time with you. And they’re not the only ones. Cats, rabbits, and even some reptiles can develop bonds with their owners. You’ll never be lonely with an animal by your side.
8. They like to spend time with you.
When you come home from a long day, your dog is always happy to see you. They don’t care if you’ve had a bad day or a good day, they just want to spend time with you. And they’re not the only ones. Cats, rabbits, and even guinea pigs will all come and sit with you when you’re feeling down.
9. They remember forever.
- They have better memories than us. A dog will never forget the way home, no matter how many times you move. And an elephant never forgets a face.
- They’re more loyal than humans. A dog will stick by your side through thick and thin, while humans are always looking for the next best thing.
- They’re more grateful than humans. When you come home from a long day at work, your dog is always happy to see you and shows their appreciation with lots of wagging tails and kisses. Humans, on the other hand, often take their loved ones for granted.
- They don’t hold grudges like humans do.
10. They never judge you.
We all know that feeling of being judged by others. Whether it’s our clothes, our hairstyle, or the way we talk, there’s always someone who is ready to point out our flaws. Animals could care less about how we look or sound – they just want to love us unconditionally. And that’s one of the many reasons why they’re better than humans.
Why dogs are better than humans
- Dogs don’t talk. This is great because it means they can’t tell you how stupid you look in that outfit or how much they hate your cooking.
- Dogs don’t judge. They don’t care if you’re rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, smart or dumb. They just love you for being you.
- Dogs don’t hold grudges. If you accidentally step on their tail or forget to give them a treat, they’ll forgive you within seconds. They know that life is too short to hold a grudge.
- Dogs make great cuddle buddies. They’re always down for a snuggle, no matter what time of day it is.
- Dogs never complain about anything.
- Dogs don’t mind if you fart in front of them. They just smile and love you for who you are. And let’s face it, we all fart.